If you are in the process of creating your thesis statement for breast cancer research paper and you are having trouble because you can’t able to get the perfect topic you will present to your professor or to your readers, here is what you need to do.
Writing Good Thesis Statement for Breast Cancer Research Paper
In your paper, look for something in which you can argue about. Be sure it is compelling so that your thesis statement will be interesting. With the certain details you get from your paper, start creating topics based on that argument.
Taking down notes is important. You need to skim through your notes because you can find something ideas on how you can able to have your thesis statement.
Thesis statement must need to have strong argument or presenting something you are against with.
Thesis statement must need to be concise and clear.
Thesis statement summarizes the entire paper.
Aside from this, there are parts of a thesis statement that you need to know in order for your research paper to become effective. Make sure you are doing the right thing so that you able to get the attention of readers.
Subject: This is the topics wherein you need to state what you are talking about
Predicate: This is the main points which means you need to state what you will need to say about your topic which is breast cancer
Information hunger: This is about stating how the topic is important or related to audience. It is about giving reasoning to your audience and connecting your topic with them.
Examples of Thesis Statement for Breast Cancer Research Paper
Breast cancer is considered as multi dynamic disease.
Breast cancer is harmful to all women around the world because it can be worse or be fatal.
Breast cancer becomes a concern to all Americans in the United States but with proper awareness and right knowledge, life would be saved.
Whenever you need to have a guide in writing your thesis statement for abortion research paper, thesis statement for gun control or any other one, tips are your one stop solution because you gain great ideas on what you need to do to get started.
Begin writing your thesis statement now!
Breast Cancer Research Paper
There is so much written today about breast cancer that you will be overwhelmed by the amount of resource materials that is available for a research paper. The biggest challenge you may face, in fact, is narrowing your topic so that it is manageable and then attempting to select those several resources that will be most relevant and current for the topic you have selected.
A breast cancer research paper topic might address any of the following:
- Symptoms: There are actually 9 symptoms of breast cancer. A research paper might explain each of these symptoms and indicate which are more serious indicators.
- Diagnosis: Current methods of diagnosis and the need for preventive screenings and early diagnosis
- Current Treatments: A paper should include all of the traditional treatments – lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation, hormone therapy - and some of the newer medications and treatments such as Tamoxifen and stem cell research
- Risk Factors: A great deal of research has been conducted regarding risk factors, and medical professionals now can list a number of things which increase the risk for breast cancer – weight, alcohol consumption, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, blood estrogen and androgen levels, and, of course, heredity.
- The Role of Diet in Breast Cancer Risk: This has become a more prominent subject of research in the past decade. Scientists have discovered that certain food groups – dairy, dietary rat, red meats, etc. have a direct correlation to the development of breast cancer in women who have other risk factors.
- Funding for Breast Cancer Research: Interestingly, while breast cancer will impact 10% of the female population in the United States, the federal government is spending more on subsidies to oil companies than it is on breast cancer research. A paper on this topic might look at sources of funding, both public and private and make suggestions for increased funding.
Finding the Right Resource Materials
Fortunately, you will not have to go directly to primary sources and read the research presentations that are found in medical journals and that are extremely difficult for the “lay” person to understand. Unless, you want to use the sources like, you may lay the responsibility of writing on the shoulders of research paper writing services. If not - there is a wealth of material that summarizes these research efforts, published by well-regarded organizations and written in language and terminology that are understandable. It is important, however, that as you locate those source materials you ensure that they are based upon actual research, not upon the beliefs and opinions of those who are not medical professionals. And sources such as Wikipedia, while providing generalize information, are not considered worthy of a cancer research paper, or any research paper for that matter. Using Wikipedia to get basic information and as a source of academically sound references is certainly fine, but it should never be cited as a resource for your paper.
Don’t Forget to Develop a Thesis for Your Paper
You will not be fulfilling the requirements of a college research paper if you do not have a strong thesis statement, provided to your reader in your introduction. It is not enough that you are providing information. Why is this information important to the reader?
Don’t Struggle Needlessly
If you have difficulty narrowing your topic, finding the right resources or composing your paper, you can always get customized help from SmartPaperHelp.com, where paper writers are standing ready to assist.
breast cancerresearch paper topics